TRAVELLING ABROAD? REST ASSURED,
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Through BUPA GLOBAL TRAVEL – our international travel insurance provider – you and your dependants covered on either of our GAP 500 options can be insured in the event of acute illness or injury whilst travelling abroad for leisure.
You and your dependants have to be insured on either our BASE, CO – EVOLUTION, ELITE, CORPORATE ELITE or CORPORATE ELITE PLUS option.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Cover is up to 31 days, limited to 1 travel event per policy per year
- You must activate cover at least 7 days prior to your departure date
- Our cover does not apply if you have similar cover through another provider, such as your medical aid
- Our cover may not be used to extend cover already provided by another insurer
- Pre-existing medical conditions are excluded from cover
- If you are hospitalised due to an emergency or accident, BUPA needs to be contacted immediately to provide a guarantee of payment for all providers involved. Contact details are provided in your cover letter upon registration
- If you become ill and need to see a doctor, you will be required to settle the account and thereafter claim the amount back from BUPA
ACTIVATE COVER NOW!
Stratum Benefits (Pty) Ltd, an authorised FSP 2111, is underwritten by Constantia Insurance Company Limited, an authorised FSP 31111. Bupa Global Travel is the trading identity of Bupa Denmark, filial af Bupa Insurance Limited, England. CVR 31602742. Bupa Insurance Limited is registered in England No. 3956433, and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority (UK) and subject to limited regulation by the Danish Financial Services Authority. This document is a summary and does not replace any information provided in your policy documentation. In the event of any differences, your policy contract will apply. Terms and conditions apply.