GET CASH BACK REWARDS ON DIESEL
A LITRE REALLY GOES A LONG WAY…
Proudly introducing STRATUM FUEL REWARDS – our brand-new rewards benefit that gives you more bang for your buck every time you fill up with diesel at a Shell service station.
No matter which Stratum Benefits Gap Cover or Health Insure option you belong to, your reward is only a diesel pump away!
Registration for fuel rewards is free and exclusive to all Stratum Benefits clients who hold a valid SA driver’s licence.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- For every litre diesel purchased, you earn 22 cents cash back.
- You’ll receive a monthly statement detailing all diesel transactions.
- An admin fee of R 3.00 will be deducted from every rebate payment due to you. No rebate, no admin fee.
- We’ll never debit your account for our Rewards Programme. Rebates are paid directly to you within 45 days after each calendar month.
- There is no maximum amount you can qualify for – the more you fill up, the higher your reward.
- Fill in the online form to register your vehicle.
- A virtual Shell T-card will be sent to you via email which you can save to your mobile phone.
- Your unique membership number will automatically be linked to all Shell service stations and your diesel consumption will be calculated on our rebate system.
- Read your membership number to the attendant and make sure your vehicle’s odometer reading is recorded.
- Prefer a card for your wallet? YBH Rewards (Pty) Ltd, our rewards programme administrator, will send you an instant payment request for a courier fee of R 75 or you can make an EFT payment directly to them.
Your reward is only a fuel pump away!
Stratum Benefits (Pty) Ltd, an authorised FSP 2111, is underwritten by Constantia Insurance Company Limited, an authorised FSP 31111. Stratum Fuel Rewards is administered by YBH Rewards (Pty) Ltd, Registration Number 2018/579872/07 in association with Shell Downstream South Africa (Pty) Ltd, Registration Number 2007/016255/07. This document is a summary and does not replace any information provided in your policy documentation. In the event of any differences, your policy contract will apply. Terms and conditions apply.